Pages Tabs

 photo Home_zps84cc54f6.jpg  photo About_zpsf956b413.jpg  photo pr_zps54be3163.jpg  photo follow_zps471f6f78.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsabc84ff6.jpg  photo INT_zpsacea5ca0.jpg  photo wand_zpsb8d9df73.jpg

Best Current Under £25 Dress @ NewLook - Instore Now! + A Few Favourite Shoes!

New Look and I always have a love/hate relationship. Sometimes they have a few great items, but sometimes they completely go wrong. I decided to pop online to have a look at a few dresses they had online and some in-store. I've put together a list of a few dresses that I really love, and they are all £25 and under which is great! I think their items are really strong at the moment. Also check out the Madam Rage collection they are a little more pricey than usual New Look prices, but so beautiful.


Yellow Short Sleeved Swing Dress

£17.99


Shoes
I thought I'd put in a few shoes that I love from New Look. Again they are all £25 and under. So enjoy the visuals! The T-Bar shoes have to be a favourite of mine, they are the perfect transitional autumnal shoe. Not too chuncky like a boot, yet perfectly styled for woolly tights!



Don't forget to let me know what you think of the dresses, what one is your favourite? Are you going to treat yourself for a fabulous Christmas day dress? Yes it maybe too soon to think about Christmas outfits, but why not get something now if it's cheap and lovely? As always thank you for taking the time to read my post! Till next time.

xxx

6 comments:

Kendall Ashley said...

Love these! Those brown cut out boots are ADORABLE.

Jessica at ThePyreflies said...

These are all so cute!! I am loving the Aztec Short Pocket Dress the most :)

Jessica
the.pyreflies.org

Kerrys Habitat said...

;) x

Kerrys Habitat said...

I know it's great isn't it!? xx

Janie said...

I know what my student loan will be going on!

Sammy C said...

Love these items Kerry! Wish I had a Newlook where I lived :( x

Post a Comment