Pages Tabs

 photo Home_zps84cc54f6.jpg  photo About_zpsf956b413.jpg  photo pr_zps54be3163.jpg  photo follow_zps471f6f78.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsabc84ff6.jpg  photo INT_zpsacea5ca0.jpg  photo wand_zpsb8d9df73.jpg

What is it about Birds In Fashion?




I was wondering the other day, why I have SO many things with birds on them?

Bags, Dresses, Décor, Scarves ...

Why are they so appealing?

I know I'm not the only one who finds (more or less) anything with a cute bird print desirable.
Maybe its because as humans we have a wish to fly above earth as birds do in their daily life!


My Favourites that I own:


My Favourites that I should own:

"Bring a little Spring brightness to Autumn"


“The reason birds can fly and we can't is simply because they have perfect faith, for to have faith is to have wings.” - J.M. Barrie 
 ---------------




No comments:

Post a Comment