Pages Tabs

 photo Home_zps84cc54f6.jpg  photo About_zpsf956b413.jpg  photo pr_zps54be3163.jpg  photo follow_zps471f6f78.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsabc84ff6.jpg  photo INT_zpsacea5ca0.jpg  photo wand_zpsb8d9df73.jpg

#3 Alice in Wonderland: Falling Down the Rabbit Hole

I know I did a Disney film last week, but I couldn't resist doing Alice in Wonderland this week. Plus it might give you inspiration for possible Halloween outfits? I've always loved Alice in Wonderland and I don't think that will ever change. I mean what a fantastic story (literally). As well as watching the new film, I highly recommend you to read the book as well. But I'm focusing on the movie in this post.



What do you think of Alice in Wonderland film or book? Do you own any Wonderland inspired things?
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment