Pages Tabs

 photo Home_zps84cc54f6.jpg  photo About_zpsf956b413.jpg  photo pr_zps54be3163.jpg  photo follow_zps471f6f78.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsabc84ff6.jpg  photo INT_zpsacea5ca0.jpg  photo wand_zpsb8d9df73.jpg

ASOS: Sale Wishlists!

Just a quick little post today! I was having a look at certain sales online and I came across the ASOS one! It's actually a really great sale. I think the summery side of me was coming out today! Who says you can't be summery in winter, just be careful you don't get a cold! Everything's in the sale! So that's always good.

 I am in love with the £48 shoes. I think wedge-style shoes are amazing. I only have a few pairs but definitley plan on adding to my collection. I have 2 slipped discs in my spine so I know I should stay well-clear of any heal. But if I am compltely honest if the shoe has a thick heel it almost cancels out the heel height all together. I don't experience any discomfort; they feel just like flats (for me anway).
I also find the daring black skater dress on the far right amazing. I'd love to be brave and wear it on a night out, I think the mesh must be not completely see-through. Why not live a little.
 I was unsure about the long Aztec print dress to start off with, but it's definitely growing on me when I think about how I would style it. It would be perfect for the spring, as it's a great length. I guess it's a spring festival look. I personally like boots with dresses and no tights. Those wooden sun glasses are a complete steal at £3.00! What are you waiting for!
These items are quite simple but still lovely. I know the print dress isn't really simple. But I personally think I would wear it just on it's own. No tights or accessories and if I'm at a festival then no shoes! :) The blue dress on the left strangley reminds me of the modern re-make of Romeo and Juliet (DeCaprio version). I don't know why! It would be lovely on a night own or evening meal with someone special. 


xxx

P.S Please don't forget to check out my fab giveaway, where you could win 1 of 3 bundles! It's mega easy to enter, just click below to do so! Thank you x

https://www.facebook.com/events/608303635891715/

1 comment:

Beth said...

Love the chelsea boots! Been looking for a pair like them for ages!
Beth xxx

http://doodleanddaydream.blogspot.co.uk/

Post a Comment