Pages Tabs

 photo Home_zps84cc54f6.jpg  photo About_zpsf956b413.jpg  photo pr_zps54be3163.jpg  photo follow_zps471f6f78.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsabc84ff6.jpg  photo INT_zpsacea5ca0.jpg  photo wand_zpsb8d9df73.jpg

Winter Inspiration: The Best Time Of The Year

When I was younger I used to wish that I lived in another country mainly the US. I have no idea what I was thinking. I love living in England. I know a lot of the time we can 'moan' about the weather, but if I am honest then I have to say that I love English weather. It is really refreshing to have varying weather. I love when one early morning at the end of Autumn you can literally smell the winter air. That crisp, cold yet welcoming smell. In Autumn I posted an autumnal inspired post, so this season I thought why not do a winter one. 



















Oh I love these images, don't they just make you fall in love with Winter all over again. I forget how popular Winter actually is! I don't think I know many people that hate Winter. Are you more of a summer person? I can't wait to get back; chuck on a jumper, grab a hot chocolate, boots and shuffle through the snow. Although I do realise that sometimes we don't even get snow until the new year. I can wait. I thought I'd do a quick list of my favourite simple winter activities, I'd love to hear whether you agree or not?


1. Jumpers and woolly tights
2. Take away hot chocolates to warm the hands
3. Christmas markets (Winchester & London South Bank)
4. Ice skating with friends
5. Evening walks
6. Curling up with a good book
7. Snuggling in the duvet
8. Decorating the house for winter
9. Seeing family at Christmas
10. Tea and cake

I hope you enjoyed this rather random post. Have a lovely winter and make sure you take care of the vulnerable relatives as the cold isn't good for everyone. Hopefully we all have a safe and happy winter and no one get's snowed in! Till next time.

xxx

4 comments:

Stephanie Medeiros said...

Love winter but hate the cold, lol. Weird, right? But the snow can be pretty and I love cozy sweaters and hot chocolate.

Sailor July xo said...

I love all of the animal pictures, the moose sweater and that very last picture (of the aurora borealis, I believe?)

Mariko said...

It is snowing in Montreal as I write this, and it has been snowing all day... so I guess winter is here. I love sweaters and scarfs and boots that go up to my knees, so I guess I'm in the right place. ;p

OddlyOtter said...

I love the winter. The clothes, the food, the drinks, and the whole general mood! I used to hate it but now, now I love it.

Post a Comment