Pages Tabs

 photo Home_zps84cc54f6.jpg  photo About_zpsf956b413.jpg  photo pr_zps54be3163.jpg  photo follow_zps471f6f78.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsabc84ff6.jpg  photo INT_zpsacea5ca0.jpg  photo wand_zpsb8d9df73.jpg

Nostalgia Reading: Books From My Childhood (Early 90's Baby)


I did a post awhile ago about video games from my childhood. I thought I'd put together one of all the books I can remember from my childhood. I think it's a great way to have the best nostalgia attack! Books were such a big part of me growing up. I remember my dad always used to read me a book before bed, the voices he used to do for characters were hilarious. Particularly the Uruk Hai from Lord of the Rings, for some reason they had a really high voice squeaky voice. I'm not going to write anything about each of the books really, it'll just be a long visual list. 
Letter Land Letters
Spot The Dog
Noddy
Dr. Suess Books
Rose meets Mr Wintergarten
 Greeting From Sandy Beach
Poems for the Very Young
 
Hairy McClarey
 Peepo
 
 Each Peach Pear Plum
 Janet and Alan Erlberg
 The Day I fell down the toilet
 
Best Word Book Ever Richard Scary
 
Hobbit/Lord of the rings
Roald Dahl - BFG scary!
Enid Blyton Books
Where's Wally
Sarah Garland
Shirley Hues 
Biff and Chip
 Jacqueline Wilson Books
 Golden Sound Story: Disney
 Asterix
 Disney Childrens Books
The Little House By The Sea
Can't Catch Me
Puzzle Planet
Usborne Puzzle Adventures
The Empty Island


There are are a few books that I really couldn't find online, especially when I can only remember certain aspects about them. Hopefully one day I'll come across them again. Making this post has made me want to collect all my old favourites. I've already got a few of them that have been kept. Now I'll have to take a trip around many charity shops to find the rest! What did you think of the books I could remember? I really want to know if you've come across any of these books in your childhood. What are some of your favourite books from growing up? Let me know in the comments below. Thanks again for reading my post. Till next time. Keep reading <3


xxx

4 comments:

Kerri Waller said...

That Little Mermaid sound book... That was my favorite!

Megan Gotch said...

Where's Waldo is a classic! I love it! My favorite children's books are Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs and all of The Berenstain Bear's series! xx

Kendall Ashley said...

Oh, I love these. To this day I still love children's books. Now that my friends are having kids, I finally have a non-creepy excuse to buy them again. :)

Jess Fets said...

Such a long list! I remember reading The Boxcar Kids (or something like that) and a lot of other mystery series as a younger kid. I loved those! I also had a bunch of cat picture books, I can't remember the titles, but if there was a cat on the cover, I'd want it. ahhah! There were a lot of these that I haven't heard of before!

Post a Comment