Pages Tabs

 photo Home_zps84cc54f6.jpg  photo About_zpsf956b413.jpg  photo pr_zps54be3163.jpg  photo follow_zps471f6f78.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsabc84ff6.jpg  photo INT_zpsacea5ca0.jpg  photo wand_zpsb8d9df73.jpg

DIY Workspace: Finished! 2 Mini DIY Projects!



I did a post last week about planning my desk space for my bedroom. So over the last few days I've been putting it all together, and I am really pleased with it. It isn't exactly how I want it yet. 
Almost everything 'new' I have got is from IKEA.
So here we go... I hope you like it.
P.S. The 2 mini DIY projects are at the end.










Rainbow Jar

What you'll need:
  • Chalk
  • Table Salt
  • Cup
  • Jar or Bottle

 


1. Pour salt into the cup, use however much you want one of your layers to be.


 2. Then quickly stir the chalk in the salt for about 30 seconds. It will get darker the longer you stir.

I used thin chalks, but I would recommend using bigger chalks.

3. Add each layer in at a time and gently tap the jar to settle the salt.


4. And there you have it! You can use it with a candle, or to put make up brushes in etc.







Glitter Hearts


What you'll need:
  • Paper
  • Glue
  • Glitter
  • Jar or Bottle 
  • Cellotape
  • Scissors and Brush
1. Decide what shape heart you want (check it fits)  Then cut it out. Throw away the actual heart.
You just need the heart shaped hole :)

 2. Cellotape the paper onto the bottle, where you would like the glitter heart to be. Make sure it is completely flat!

3. I used normal glue, but PVA is great too! Apply the glue evenly with a brush. Try not to get the glue under the paper.
4. Now glitter that bottle! Pour the glitter over slowly and evenly. I apologise for the glitter you will find in days to come.

5. Wait for it to dry! Be patient with this one. Then carefully take off the paper and there you have it!

I also used different coloured glitter on top of the jar I keep my lipsticks in.


Well done if you got all the way through this long post!

Any ideas on how I could improve my desk space?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment