Pages Tabs

 photo Home_zps84cc54f6.jpg  photo About_zpsf956b413.jpg  photo pr_zps54be3163.jpg  photo follow_zps471f6f78.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsabc84ff6.jpg  photo INT_zpsacea5ca0.jpg  photo wand_zpsb8d9df73.jpg

Nivea Milk and Honey Lip Balm Week Review


As the cold weather sets in so does the dry and cracked lips. So I popped into my local Sainsbury's to purchase whatever lip balm I could find, at a reasonable price.

I was happy to see that Nivea lip balms were on offer.

Each day I applied the lip balm as many times as I could remember.


Obviously on the first day I don't expect a visible difference. But first impressions are good, it smells great and feels soft, but not too sticky.
So here is how the week went. I apologise for all the pictures of my mouth! But it does show how the product works over time!



The Result!


Bring on the cold!


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment