Pages Tabs

 photo Home_zps84cc54f6.jpg  photo About_zpsf956b413.jpg  photo pr_zps54be3163.jpg  photo follow_zps471f6f78.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsabc84ff6.jpg  photo INT_zpsacea5ca0.jpg  photo wand_zpsb8d9df73.jpg

Favourite Product Tag (Beauty)



I was tagged by the lovely Maddy from Crystal Tips, so here I am going to share with you my favourite products that I use. I've also tagged some other great blogs to do the tag as well, if they want to!
 
Favourite...
#1 Foundation
At the moment I use Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid. Sometimes Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse. (Light Porcelain 004)

#2 Mascara
Currently looking for a new mascara, but at the moment its Natural Collection Lash Length Brown/Black. (click here to check out my mascara review)
+
#3 Blush
I've never been a fan of blush, my cheeks are red enough already!


#4 Lipstick (or any other lip product)
I have quite a few lipsticks, my favourites are natural collection (Crimson) and recently Bourjois. But also the NYC and MUA lipstains are so good, and cheap!

#5 Eye shadow
I don't really wear eyeshadow, but I want too! I recently purchased Bourjois (38 Rose Tentation) Eye shadow from Cosmetic Fairy.
#6 Concealer
My Auntie gave  me this concealer and it is SO good. It is Aveda concealer. But I recently found out it is quite expensive, so once it has run out, that's it for awhile!
#7 Eyeliner
I want to try out a new liquid eyeliner, but for now it has always been Natural Collection Black Liquid Eye Liner.
#8 Shampoo/Conditioner
Usually whatever I find on offer, but most of the time it is Alberto Balsam, Treseme and sometimes even REDKEN.
#9  Moisturiser
I'm afraid I am one of those awful people who don't make a habit of moisturising! I just forget.

#10 Hairspray
Not an avid user but Garnier Fructis Style Ultra Fixing Hairy spray is the go to.

Tagged Blogs: (makes sure you check them out)
1. Lauren Belkinsop - Tea & Post
2. Beth Stocker - Beth-Stocker Blog
3. Inkie Lee - Inkies Beauty Spot
4. Mollie Goonan - Mollie Jess Blog
5. Emily Harrison - Drained Beauty
6. Bex - Bexelle Beauty


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment