Pages Tabs

 photo Home_zps84cc54f6.jpg  photo About_zpsf956b413.jpg  photo pr_zps54be3163.jpg  photo follow_zps471f6f78.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsabc84ff6.jpg  photo INT_zpsacea5ca0.jpg  photo wand_zpsb8d9df73.jpg

Versatile Blogger Nomination!

I have been nominated for another blog award! Yay! Thank you so much to Lauren from the lovely blog Tea & Post!

The rules are: 
  • Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
  • Announce your win and thank the blogger who nominated you.
  • Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award
  • Link your nominees in this post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
  • Post 7 interesting things about yourself.

Nominate someones blog that is unique, something that brings something new to the blogging scene. A blog that brings enjoyment to your online and offline world!

Now it was tricky to find 15 people! So this is the best I could do! (If you've already been nominated just ignore my post!)
  1. Bo - About Bo
  2. Kayla - The Princess of Tea
  3. Amy - Amy's Annex
  4. Nadine - Uni Runway
  5. Bex - Bexelle Beauty
  6. Alyssa - I Blog Therefore I Am

7 interesting things about myself... hmm I'm sorry if I repeat myself from my Liebster nomination.

1. I have a degree in Media Studies and Modern Liberal Arts
2. I have a 'slight phobia' of metal
3. I have over 90 Marvel comics
4. I sew basically every day :)
5. The person who persuaded me to start writing a blog was the lovely Amy from Amy's Annex!
6. I'm slowly learning Swedish ... Hur mår du?
7. I play acoustic guitar

Tack!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment