Pages Tabs

 photo Home_zps84cc54f6.jpg  photo About_zpsf956b413.jpg  photo pr_zps54be3163.jpg  photo follow_zps471f6f78.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsabc84ff6.jpg  photo INT_zpsacea5ca0.jpg  photo wand_zpsb8d9df73.jpg

#5 New Girl (aka Zooey Deschanel) Style & Fashion

Hello everyone! This week I've chosen New Girl. I've watched it from the very beginning, and I'm still an avid watcher. It's comedy and story lines are really crazy but well written and acted. It's the perfect comedy series to go along side shows like Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother.


Skater Dresses! Now Jess is obviously a fan of the classic skater dress, and so am I. They are super comfortable, and can be relatively cheap. My favourite has to be .....

Skater Dresses! Now Jess is obviously a fan of the classic skater dress, and so am I. They are super comfortable, and can be relatively cheap. My favourite has to be the Knitted Dress from Miss Selfridge. Perfect for Autumn and Winter, it looks super comfortable.


On there own skater dresses can be perfect for those casual days. But the beauty of their simplicity means that they can be accessorized perfectly. Remember to have fun and be quirky!


If you are going to pull off the New Girl 'look' then eyeliner and red lipstick is a must. I really want to invest in a new eyeliner. At the moment I'm using a brush type one, but I think a felt tip/pen eyeliner is the way forward, to ensure precision and perfect eyes.


What's your favourite American Comedy Show?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment