Pages Tabs

 photo Home_zps84cc54f6.jpg  photo About_zpsf956b413.jpg  photo pr_zps54be3163.jpg  photo follow_zps471f6f78.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsabc84ff6.jpg  photo INT_zpsacea5ca0.jpg  photo wand_zpsb8d9df73.jpg

A Fairy Tale: Fashion Favourites


http://www.sheinside.com/
Hello! I hope you are having a lovely day wherever you are! I don't know what it is about Fairy Tales but they are just so intriguing, enigmatic and beautiful. I've decided to put together a few items that I feel ooze fairy tale. She Inside is the perfect online shop to hunt around in. They have lovely unique pieces and they are at great prices. So let's fall down the rabbit hole and get started. 


 Anything that involves cats and owls is generally going to be amazing. My favourite is definitely the Cat Face Dress (click). I love how it's design isn't in your face yet it still shows a little quirky style. Would be lovely with chunky heels (of course) on a fabulous night out.


The colour blue is so easy to style, it can be a nice simple way to brighten up an outfit. I love the plain pleated dress (click), you can accompany it with simple, elegant white accessories. I would wear this in the summer with a flowery head-band and white sandals. Then run around the fields singing "All You Need Is Love" ;) 


Yellow. What a lovely colour to welcome in Spring. Whenever it may arrive! Yellow can be a dangerous colour, but if used in moderation it can be delightful. I was really taken by the charming flowers and birds necklace (click), which would look lovely with a white blouse. 


This is my favourite theme. When I saw the Lapel Loose Sweater I literally fell in love. It's such a simple design yet the white colour really sets it off. Just imagine curling up in that sweater reading a good book; perfect. I know the rabbit blouse (click) isn't exactly 'Snow Queen', but I couldn't resist it's charm. I love it when clothes can be elegant and grown up yet have a hint of quirkiness, they are rarely too over powering.

I hope you enjoyed taking a peek into the Fairy Tale worlds today. I hope you manage to express what you love in what you wear! Don't forget to keep an eye out for voucher codes for Sheinside. They are great at offering discounts to new customers etc. Right now you can sign up and get 15% off your first order (click here).



I'd love to hear about your favourite fairy tale themed clothes, let me know!

xxx

1 comment:

Renee said...

The Owl and The Pussy Cat is my fave. Very Cute!
*follower, follow me: http://reneehartsthis.blogspot.com.au/
Renee x

Post a Comment