Pages Tabs

 photo Home_zps84cc54f6.jpg  photo About_zpsf956b413.jpg  photo pr_zps54be3163.jpg  photo follow_zps471f6f78.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsabc84ff6.jpg  photo INT_zpsacea5ca0.jpg  photo wand_zpsb8d9df73.jpg

Songs To Bring On The Summer

Well I know in some parts of the UK that any hint of sun is still absent. Luckily I live in the South East so recently we've been very fortunate. My heart goes out to all those families whose lives were turned upside down by the flooding. I couldn't imagine loosing all my cherished possessions and memories. This post is for everyone, to make them feel a little more summery. Just sit back, relax hit the play buttons and enjoy a little summer. 
I've simply put together a selection of songs that I feel bring on the imaginary summer to our not so summery lives. Why not stick some sunnies on and sit under a lamp too! You could always read other blogs whilst listening!
 Not In Love - Olin and Moon
Hold Your Hand - White Wishes
Open Season - High Highs
LA Calling - Crystal Fighters

 For You - Tin Sparrow
Full Circle - Half Moon Run
The Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult
Berlin - RY X
If I Be Wrong - Wolf Larsen
Bloom - The Paper Kites
I'll Follow The Sun - The Beatles
Love Love Love - Of Monsters and Men
Cotton Fields - The Beach Boys
Tequila - The Champs
Lipstick Jungle - Newton Faulkner
Patience - Low Roar
Sh-Boom - The Crew Cuts
Dear Marie - John Mayer
Badfish - Jack Johnson
The Prince of Parties - Flight of the Conchords
Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac
Til Kingdom Come - Cold Play
Stacks - Bon Iver
The Times They Are A-Changin' - Bob Dylan

I hope you managed to enjoy this post and that you are slowly beginning to feel that little more summery. I suppose that this playlist is also an amalgamation of my taste in music too. There could have been so many more artists that I could have used, but the post would have been too long! Have a lovely day! Please share some of your favourite summery songs.

xxx


1 comment:

Aishling O'Neill said...

Oh love this post! Will have to do something similar! Great picks! :D

Post a Comment