Pages Tabs

 photo Home_zps84cc54f6.jpg  photo About_zpsf956b413.jpg  photo pr_zps54be3163.jpg  photo follow_zps471f6f78.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsabc84ff6.jpg  photo INT_zpsacea5ca0.jpg  photo wand_zpsb8d9df73.jpg

#GeekSpace: Collectables, Marvel, Zombies, Books + more!



Molly from Princess & The Geek started an idea called 'Geek Space' it's such a good idea, and a super way to share geeky spaces. Awhile a go I did a room update (which you can check out here) but this post will just focus on probably the geekiest area of my house; the desk area.
I hope you enjoy, feel free to do the geeky space idea too! Let me know what you think, and feel free to share your geeky ideas etc.


The Idea:
Show off your Geek Space. It could be your room, your office, your living room, even your kitchen. You can include what's on shelves, you can show off a little or a lot! There really are no rules. Now go on and show us your #GeekSpace. When you're done send mollyskywalker[at]gmail.com an email and she'll add it to the #GeekSpace master list.

 Well I hope you have enjoyed this geek space post! Remember to let me know what you think! I'd also love to hear your ideas! Especially for displaying comics, I'm running out of room!

Also I just uploaded a video about the 2 super cute siamese kittens. I'm hoping to do a few videos following their mystchious journey. Please like and comment on the video so I know what you think! Till next time!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIGRkIi1ke0&list=UUDVSwERpZ9ohwqwc27SjmQA


xxx


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! You have so much awesome geeky stuff. That Doctor Woo poster is especially amazing.

AwesomelyOZ said...

That is a super cute space!

Post a Comment